While much of our business happens on the water, none of it would be possible without our shoreside teams. With offices in south Louisiana and ports of call across the globe, a shoreside career with Hornbeck Offshore gives you the opportunity to constantly broaden both your personal and professional horizons with our dynamic team that fosters a culture of integrity, commitment, excellence and teamwork.
Why should I join the shoreside team at Hornbeck Offshore?
- Opportunity to become part of a dynamic team that fosters a culture of commitment, teamwork, excellence and integrity.
- Company locations and common ports of call include (* indicates an office location):
Covington, Louisiana* San Juan, Puerto Rico Port Fourchon, Louisiana* Port of Spain, Trinidad Doha, Qatar Macae, Brazil* Houston, TX* Rio De Janeiro, Brazil* Kings Bay, Georgia Cuidad del Carmen, Mexico* Seattle, Washington Paraiso, Mexico* San Diego, California
- Administrative and professional careers include areas such as Operations Management, Fleet Maintenance, Engineering and Project Management, Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE), Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Business Development and Administration.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement for current staff is a priority.
- Shoreside careers offer educational experiences onboard our vessels and hands-on learning experiences.
The shoreside headquarters for Hornbeck Offshore is located 40 miles north of New Orleans in Covington, Louisiana. Covington is part of St. Tammany Parish, one of the highest growth areas in the state.
Covington boasts a year-round semi-tropical climate, affordable housing, excellent schools, easy access to the Gulf Coast, Florida and abundant recreational and leisure activities.